This page is made for those that want to Reddit Stream or want to know how to Upload Videos to Reddit App Free without any issues as well.
Our team has to create this page for millions of young and old people out there that have been sending us messages based on this type. We want you to know that you are on the right page where your problem will be solved.
READ MORE: >>>>><<< >>> How to Download Facebook Videos On All Devices For Free
Meanwhile, there are a lot of things you should know about Reddit Stream. Without wasting so much of your time let’s start right away. As we have been saying it is very important to get a lot of information about things before you go for it.
What You Should Know!
Reddit is a social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website, recently including Livestream content through Reddit Public Access Network.
Registered members submit content to the site such as links, text posts, and images, which are then voted up or down by other members.
My dear, we want you to know that is 100% FREE to make use of any time of the day. We find out that According to Reddit, in 2019 there were approximately 430 million monthly users out there are making use of this application.
It is very easy and simple to make use of once you get your account and your app on your device. Not only that you can be able to make use of this app from any parts of the world.
Reddit was founded by University of Virginia roommates Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian, and Aaron Swartz in 2005.
Condé Nast Publications acquired the site in October 2006. In 2011; Reddit became an independent subsidiary of Condé Nast’s parent company, Advance Publications.
How to Upload Videos to Reddit Stream
So many people out there are in search of how to upload Videos to Reddit Stream. The steps are as follows.
- Open the Reddit app on your phone or tablet. The app has a white icon containing an orange circle with a white robot inside.
- Tap the New Post button. It’s the pencil inside a circle at the bottom-center part of the screen. A list of posting options will appear.
- Tap VIDEO. This third icon from the left. This opens the “Video Post” screen.
- Tap the Choose a community menu. Found at the bottom of the post. This opens a list of your recently visited and subscribed subreddits.
- Select a subreddit to post to. If the user doesn’t see the one he wants, start typing its name into the “search” field at the top of the screen.
- Some subreddit does not allow video posts. If the user sees a message that says the selected forum does not permit video posts, the user won’t be able to share his video on that forum.
Check Out More Tips to Post Reddit Videos
- Select or record a video. Users can select s video from their gallery or record a new video using the Reddit app’s camera. The video should be 1GB or less, and no more than 15 minutes long.
- To post a video from the user’s phone or tablet, tap LIBRARY, select the video, and select a cover image. And then tap
- To recover a new video, tap CAMERA, record a video, select a cover image, and then tap Use Video.
- Enter a title. Tap the An Interesting title field at the top of the post to spring open the keyboard, then type the title of the post made.
- Tap the POST button. It’s near the top-right corner. Then post your video to the selected subreddit.
These are just a few tips on Reddit as a streaming platform and as well a where you can upload media content.